This year’s 4th of July sales have landed – and if you play guitar then there are some real treats up for grabs for less. We saw some early offers doing the rounds last week and across the 4th July weekend, but today is the big one. So, if you’re looking to save money on a great beginner electric guitar, a killer new guitar amp, or a sweet new reverb pedal, the 4th of July sales are a great time to shop.
Ok, we get it. Times are hard and we’ve all had to make the choice between filling the tank with gas or buying some new gear, with practicality usually winning out. But we believe it’s important to hold onto your hobbies in these tougher times, and sales events like this are a great way to help your music-making budget stretch a little further.
So, if next week’s Prime Day guitar deals still feel like a while away yet, or you’re on the hunt for offers that could match this year’s Black Friday guitar deals, then now could be the time to shop.
If you want to head straight for the biggest savings then our 4th of July sale of choice is happening over at Musician’s Friend, where you can save up to 40% on a huge range of guitar gear (opens in new tab). Our pals at Positive Grid also have some sweet offers on the Spark amp. Right now you can get your hands on a Spark or Spark Pearl bundle with carry bag and enjoy $100 off using the code FREEDOM20 (opens in new tab).
4th of July guitar deals: Quick links
- Amazon: Save on Echo devices, TVs and more ahead of Prime Day (opens in new tab)
- Guitar Center: 35% off music gear in every department (opens in new tab)
- Musician’s Friend: Up to 40% off through 6 July (opens in new tab)
- Sweetwater: Make massive savings on demo gear until 1 August (opens in new tab)
- Positive Grid: $100 off Spark/bag, 50% off BIAS (opens in new tab)
- Walmart: Big discounts on beginner music gear (opens in new tab)
- Waves: Most plugins $29.99, plus multi-buy savings (opens in new tab)