BanG Dream! Franchise Holds Summer Vacation-themed First Illustration Contest
Written by admin on June 24, 2022
During the live-broadcast of “BanG Dream! Summer Grand Presentation 2022” on June 23, Bushiroad announced to hold the “1st BanG Dream! Illustration Contest.” The theme of the first session is “Summer Vacation.”
To participate, you need to follow the BanG Dream franchise’s official Twitter (@bang_dream_info), and post your illustration on Twitter with both the designated hashtags: “#bandoricontest” and “#bandoriart”. This contest is open to Twitter users all over the world, so anyone who wants to draw an illustration of BanG Dream! can participate from anywhere in the world!
The application period is from July 1, 2022 (10:00 JST) to August 21, 2022 (23:59 JST). The winners will be announced during a live YouTube broadcast in early September.
- Grand Prize Award (1): 300,000 yen (2,362 USD) + Wacom Cintiq Pro 16
- Excellence Award (3): 100,000 yen (787 USD) + Wacom Cintiq Pro 16
- Jury’s Award (4): 100,000 yen
- Osamu Nobusawa (BanG Dream! Girls Band Party! character designer/art director)
- Zemyata (Eve-provided song “Senkou” MV director)
- Yonemuro (“CeVIO AI” and “BanG Dream!” franchise’s collaboration project “Yume no Kesshou – BanG Dream! AI Singing Synthesizer” product character visuals)
- Tiv (BanG Dream! Girls Band Party! Korean edition’s 1st anniversary illustration)
— バンドリ！ BanG Dream! 公式 (@bang_dream_info) June 23, 2022
Source: Bushiroad press release
©BanG Dream! Project ©Craft Egg Inc.©bushiroad All Rights Reserved. illustration: Osamu Nobusawa, Zemyata, Yonemuro, Tiv