National

Page: 4

aceshot/iStockBy MERIDITH DELISO, ABC NEWS (COLUMBUS, Ohio) — It only took a few hours for the first clients to arrive after Pinnacle Performance in Columbus, Ohio, reopened its doors Wednesday. “We have a lot of professional athletes who use our facility,” majority owner Tim Cassell told ABC News. “They needed a full facility to work […]

ABC NewsBy MAX GOLEMBO, ABC News (NEW YORK) — The record flooding in the Midwest that forced thousands to evacuate is slowly receding, but now Virginia and the Carolinas are under flood warnings — and another dam is at risk. Major flooding is forecast in the Carolinas and part of Virginia, where 6 to 8 […]

adamkaz/iStockBy IVAN PEREIRA, ABC News (ALABASTER, Ala.) — Some high schools throughout Alabama decided to hold in-person graduation ceremonies this week, creating mixed feelings among students and parents who’ve dealt with weeks of canceled events as a precaution against spreading the novel coronavirus. Roughly 500 seniors at Thompson High School in Alabaster, Alabama, attended a […]

Igor Vershinsky/iStockBy BILL HUTCHINSON and AARON KATERSKY, ABC News (BELLMAWR, N.J.) — A New Jersey gym that became a rallying point of resistance against Gov. Phil Murphy’s stay-at-home order was closed overnight by the state health department. The Atilis Gym in Bellmawr gained national attention after reopening this week, and its owners had vowed to […]

Zenobillis/iStockBy MAX GOLEMBO and EMILY SHAPIRO, ABC News (NEW YORK) — There’s a 60% chance of an above-normal Atlantic hurricane season, forecasters with the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration announced on Thursday. There’s a 30% chance of a near-normal season and just a 10% chance of a below-normal season, according to NOAA. Forecasters say we’ll […]

narvikk/iStockBy MORGAN WINSOR, ABC News (NEW YORK) — A pandemic of the novel coronavirus has now killed more than 328,000 people worldwide. Over five million people across the globe have been diagnosed with COVID-19, the disease caused by the new respiratory virus, according to data compiled by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering at […]

vmargineanu/iStockBy LUIS MARTINEZ and EMILY SHAPIRO, ABC News (CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas) — One security guard was shot and injured near the gate of the Naval Air Station Corpus Christi in Texas on Thursday morning. The guard is in good condition and is expected to be released from medical care later in the day, a defense […]

Kuzma/iStockBy IVAN PEREIRA, ABC News (NEW YORK) — Lori Loughlin and her husband, Mossimo Giannulli, have agreed to a plea deal in connection with their involvement in the so-called “Varsity Blues” college admissions scandal. The Full House actress will serve two months in prison, pay a $150,000 fine and have two years of supervised release […]

vmargineanu/iStockBy EMILY SHAPIRO, ABC News (CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas) — One security force member has been injured in a shooting at Naval Air Station Corpus Christi in Texas Thursday morning. The shooter has been neutralized, Navy officials said Thursday. The shooting occurred at about 6:15 a.m. local time. All gates remain closed, officials said. KRMP RADIO

kali9/iStockBy ROSA SANCHEZ and WILLIAM MANSELL, ABC News (GLENDALE, Ariz.) — Three people were shot at an Arizona outdoor mall Wednesday night, the Glendale Police Department confirmed. One suspect is currently in custody. One victim is in critical condition, the other two have non-life threatening injuries. All are expected to survive. The incident took place […]


Current track

Title

Artist